To keep your makeup brushes in good condition, it’s important to clean them regularly. The frequency with which you need to clean them will depend on how often you use them. If you use them daily, then you should aim to clean them at least once a week. Here’s a step-by-step guide to cleaning your makeup brushes:
1) Run the bristles of the brush under warm water.
2) Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo or soap to the bristles and work into a lather.
3) Rinse the bristles thoroughly under warm water until all traces of soap have been removed.
4) Gently squeeze the excess water from the bristles and shape them back into their original form.
5) Lay the brushes out on a clean towel and allow them to air dry completely before using them again.
Following these simple steps will help to keep your makeup brushes in good condition and prevent the build-up of bacteria which can cause skin breakouts.