One of the most versatile and easy-to-wear items in any wardrobe is the humble white shirt. Whether you opt for a crisp, tailored look or something a little more relaxed, a white shirt can be dressed up or down to suit any occasion. Here are some of our favorite ways to style a white shirt.
1. The classic white shirt look is always in style. Pair it with a pencil skirt or tailored trousers for a professional appearance.
2. dress up a white shirt by wearing it with a statement necklace and heels for a night out.
3. For a more casual look, wear a white shirt with jeans and sneakers.
4. Layer a white shirt under a sweater or cardigan for extra warmth in the winter.
5. Tie a white shirt around your waist to create an instant summertime look.
6. Tuck a white shirt into a printed skirt to add contrast and interest to your outfit.
7. Unbutton the top few buttons of your white shirt for a flirty look.
8. Knot the front of your white shirt to create a cropped style that works great with high-waisted bottoms.
9. Add a pop of color to a white shirt by wearing it with a bright scarf or piece of jewelry.
10. Layer a white shirt under a sleeveless dress or top for an unexpected twist.
11. Tuck a white shirt into wide-leg trousers or a maxi skirt for a bohemian look.
12. Wear a white shirt as a beach cover-up over your swimsuit.
13. Get creative with your styling and wear a white shirt as a headscarf, tied in the back like a bandana.
14. Cut the sleeves off of a white shirt to create a stylish and unique tank top.
15. Wear a white shirt backwards for an instant style update.
16. Try an oversized white shirt as a swimsuit cover-up or mini dress.
17. Layer a white shirt under a slip dress for an interesting take on the classic LBD.
18. knot the front of your shirt and wear it with high-waisted shorts for a retro-inspired look.
19. Tuck a white shirt into a denim skirt for a casual and cool summertime outfit.
20. Get ahead of the trends by wearing a white shirt with wide-leg trousers and mules – this look is sure to be popular this spring and summer!